Wednesday 1 December 2010

A few things I’ve been doing

It doesn’t feel like I’ve had much time for crafting recently but the UCAS references are finally all done and the application process is over for another year so I’m back! Here are a few things I’ve done recently…
place setting HB_editI made something like 100 of these simple place settings for a colleague last year who used them for her parents diamond wedding anniversary party. 
P1010855_editThis framed A4 piece speaks for itself.
P1020354_editThis was an alternative to a normal birth sampler for my god-daughter. She’s nearly two and I still haven’t got around to having it framed yet. Oops.
  P1020349_editThis is a stitched isometric cube for one of my Maths department colleagues. It took hours but I absolutely love it, hope she does too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...