Wednesday 22 December 2010

Other favourite Christmas cards

As mentioned last time, I’ve made and sold many Christmas cards. Here are some of my favourite non-stitched designs…
 mag fairymag snowman painted fairy baublemounted 3 trees and stars mounted 3 trees mounted angel mounted camels mounted curly tree mounted holly large mounted jingle bells mounted snowman small mounted stocking mounted tree 3 
Most of them are made using stamping and embossing techniques. In the vast majority you can see what has become my signature – mounting on multiple different sized and coloured rectangles. I just love the effect. Most of my stitched and beading cards are also mounted these days because I really like the added dimension and personalisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...