Tuesday 3 January 2012

Beautiful Christmas Cards Made by Others

Having spent the Christmas break in the Canary Islands (which was amazing) my opportunities to craft have been minimal but I’m really looking forward to trying out a few new things in 2012.

In the meantime, here are the five handmade cards that I received for Christmas…

This one was created by one of my Year 12 students…P1050792blog

Katie made this stamped card…P1050793blog

Amy cut out a snowflake from the words of ‘A Christmas Carol’, which was a fantastic idea…P1050794blog

Steph made this using stamping, embossing and decoupage…P1050795blog

Ruth’s stunning design is made by stitching and beading papers onto card. She did it all by hand and I love it…P1050796blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...