Saturday 17 March 2012

4153 stitches and 28 hours to go…

I am not going to make my published end of March deadline but at least I’m still making progress. I wish that I could stitch all day tomorrow but I have a church parade to attend, two sets of books to mark, 23 reports to write, cover work to set and some STEP III questions to do. However, I am onto my last page of pattern with this project and am still on track to finish within the 150 hours. This is 121 hours of work…

P1050888

 

During the week I also made Mother’s Day cards for my Mum and David’s Mum. The first is a photo card embellished with recycled bits from cards that I have received whilst the second is a simple stitched flower card as requested by David.

P1050887

P1050887b

Happy Mother’s Day to all of you wonderful Mothers and Grandmothers out there…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...