Wednesday 16 January 2013

Beaded Champagne Bottle

I have made my first beaded creation on wire this evening. It’s an easy piece to make using 117 beads (115 in the pattern but I had to add a couple extra because my green ones are slightly too small). As with all crafting endeavours, I’m sure that I will improve with practice and hopefully future edges will be perfectly aligned but this is not a bad first attempt.

P1010109

Here it is alongside the pattern used…

P1010108

The champagne bottle design comes from one of my Christmas presents, which was selected from my amazon wish list. I can’t imagine that I will use any of the very simple designs from this book but some of the more complicated ones are beautiful. Click on the image to link to amazon and read some reviews or purchase the book for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...