Saturday 26 January 2013

Heinz Meanz Beadz!

In response to a suggestion on facebook from Amanda I finally set about beading a Heinz Beanz tin on Wednesday evening.

Shortly after cooking sausages, chips and beans for all of our Brownies back in December I had a little accident involving a (full) catering size tin of beans and a cream carpet in the church we meet in. This tickled Amanda who promptly bought a tin of beans, wrapped them in ribbon and placed it in my pigeonhole as an early Christmas present. This is my thank you to her!

IMG_0259i

I carefully planned the design on a grid and based it on the tin pictured below. This design took 460 beads and was already getting a bit big so I had to use a little creative licence with the writing but Amanda and I understand it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...