Monday 13 January 2014

Challenge Accepted & Completed

In response to one of my many grumbles about being on maternity leave without Baby B having made an appearance yet, David challenged me to complete my latch-hook rug project before he or she arrived. At that stage I’d completed just a touch more than this in almost three years…

[P1050825blog%255B4%255D.jpg]

A pitiful effort I know. Sometimes I need David to appeal to my competitive nature and set me a challenge to spur me on with these things. So, I have spent many hours in the last 10 days sat like this...

P1100162_fb

… attaching almost 9,000 pieces of wool to the canvas, somehow avoiding RSI, until I finally finished my second latch-hook rug at nine o’clock this evening – Baby B’s due date and two hours into my labour! A job well done I feel.

P1100166_fb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...