We have our first tulips out in the garden and our fishy suncatchers were looking a little sad so we've made a few tissue paper tulips to brighten up our windows. I love the authentic looking droopy leaves!
To make these we:
1. cut tulip shape apertures from a piece of purple paper
2. covered with contact paper
3. stuck small pieces of tissue paper to the contact paper until the whole tulip was covered
4. cut around the tulip leaving a thin purple border
5. taped a tissue paper stem and leaf to the back of the tulip
6. taped to the window