Thursday, 29 June 2017

Bubble Painting

Jess did some paint blowing at preschool earlier in the week, which inspired me to give bubble painting another try. We have attempted it once before and failed miserably to get any imprints but we tried lots of different paints (and containers) this time until we finally found something that worked.

So, in the end we used a small container with acrylic paints, washing up liquid and water. We blew the bubbles and then used a spoon to transfer the bubbles from pot to paper. We just couldn't get it to work putting the paper on top of the pot. I'll keep working on it but this was more than satisfactory for today.

Here's Jessica's finished piece...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...