Sunday 4 March 2018

World Book Day Part 2 - Room on the Broom Kit

I bought this kit a while back from a sale in Hobbycraft and stashed it in my supplies for a rainy day. As it turns out, it came in very handy for a snowy World Book Day when Jess was missing nursery. The kit is designed to be made up into characters from Room on the Broom by gluing the pompoms and pipe-cleaners together but I was very sceptical that they would stand up to any amount of play so I opted to use the materials to make a collage instead. They just about fitted onto a piece of A3 card... 



The pieces required for each character were individually bagged and the instructions were very clear, making this a really stress-free and fun activity to do with my preschooler! She loved doing it and was so pleased with the finished piece... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...