Thursday 2 August 2018

Sharpie Decorated Cork Pendants

Oh, we enjoyed making these! One cork, seven pendants, what a shame corks aren't quite so abundant anymore! I will admit that Jessica is always excited when she's allowed to use my Sharpies but this little project involved Sharpies and jewellery making so we were onto a double winner from the start. 

I sliced a cork into seven pieces and painted front them on one surface with white acrylic. Once dry I added the screw in eyes and then we decorated the pendants before adding string to turn them into necklaces. Jessica told me what to do on each one as an outline and then she coloured in most of the charms. I've instructed Daddy not to throw away any corks in the future because these were too good to not be repeated...


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...