Friday 8 February 2019

Latch-hook Fox Cushion


I loved making this latch-hook kit from Hobbycraft. It's been five years since I completed my last latch-hook project but it's a craft that I will keep coming back to. It's relaxing, simple and satisfying. I have to be honest though, I was not keen on the printed canvas for this project. It was not accurate and could be distracting when following the pattern. In addition, I ran out of wool in one colour before I'd completed the project and so had to adjust the design slightly. Still, it was well worth the money I paid for it (on offer at half price) and Jessica is thrilled with her new cushion so I'd definitely consider doing more of them in the future.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...