Sunday 20 January 2013

More Seed Bead Creations

It’s just possible that I am already hooked on weaving delicate creations from seed beads and wire. The snow put an end to any ideas of getting back to Mum, Sarah and the kids this weekend so, on Friday night, when I would ordinarily be doing battle with the M1, M6, M54 and A5, I tried out another couple of the patterns from my new book.

P1080599i

As any regular blog reader will know, my husband loves a crafted mouse so I first beaded this little creature to go with his knitted and felted mice…

P1080595i   P1080596i

Then I decided to brave a butterfly that the book claims to be a difficulty rating of “intermediate”. It wasn’t too hard to do but it was a challenge to gauge how much wire to allow for the weaving of the wings, which is why a couple of them are sitting slightly too far from the butterflies body. I don’t think I’ll be progressing to “hard” just yet but I’ve definitely got the taste for this little craft.

P1080593i

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...