Monday 25 June 2018

Paper Plate Lion

I am a big fan of a paper plate, particularly when crafting with toddlers. They are so sturdy, easy for parents to transport home even if they're covered in glue, paint or glitter and they have so many uses. Off the top of my head I can tell you that in recent weeks I've used them to as shields, moons, faces, masks, hats and suncatcher windows. At just 2p per plate when you buy a pack of 50 from Poundland - you can't go wrong.

Now, anyone who knows my daughter will know how much she loves cats. Domestic or wild, big or small, it doesn't matter. She loves them all. Lions are amongst her favourites probably as a result of  her love of The Lion King. So, on yet another day cooped up with chicken pox we thought we'd have a go at making a paper plate lion...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...